Little Kiwi and Bauhaus

Little Kiwi and Bauhaus
A Boy and His Dog

Sunday 21 September 2008

If I Owned A Restaurant....

....I'd give it a funny name! A name that people would remember, because it's funny!

For example, a kebab place, small, takeout, ideal for the young, drunk, stoned and hungry.
And I'd call is Abra-Kebab-ra. Because it's fun to say!
Imagine, you're stoned-and-or-drunk, and you need food, and your friend says "How about we go to Abra-Kebab-ra?"
YOU'D LAUGH! And then your laughter would convince you that, yes, that would be the best plan of action.

Or perhaps you prefer falafels. I don't know, maybe you're Jewish, or a hippie, or you just like garlicky salty ball things ( I confess to not having a clue as to what a falafel is actually made of...)
But if you're hungry, and it's 3am, and you're wasted, where you gonna eat?
"JUST FALAFS!" JUST. FALAFS! Doesn't that fucking rock!? I'd eat there! And I'd laugh whilst eating! Everyone would be happy!

Just thought I'd share.
:-)

No comments:

Little Kiwi Loves Bauhaus

Little Kiwi Loves Bauhaus
Good Dog!